Hello, I’m Michaela
Born and raised in the UK, on the quaint and picturesque Isle of Wight, I have lived and worked in Europe and Asia, before settling down in Sydney, Australia in 2007.
Over more than two decades in senior corporate leadership roles across three continents, I have lead large talent acquisition and leadership development functions, and had the privilege of observing and influencing the career paths and growth of thousands of leaders and aspiring leaders.
I launched my own leadership coaching and professional image business in 2015. Today, my sense of purpose comes from a love of empowering others to reach their fullest potential and develop impactful leadership presence, and supporting organisations to strengthen and protect their reputation and brand identity through their people.
I have shaped my business and client experience around my values of courage, accountability, personal growth, fun and trust. A regular and committed volunteer and mentor, I have a strong passion for empowering women from all walks of life. In my spare time, I style and coach disadvantaged women, helping them prepare for job interviews, increase confidence, restore dignity, and sustain employment.
Committed to ongoing personal and professional development, you can find a list of my current qualifications below.
Click here to see my qualifications.
- Certified Executive Coach through the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL)
- Certified Corporate Image Consultant through the Studio for Image Professionals
- Certified Style, Colour and Personal Image Consultant through First Impressions Image Training & Consulting
- Certified Master NLP practitioner through the Institute of Applied Psychology
- Accredited to deliver a number of leadership and talent assessment tools and diagnostics
- Bachelor of Arts degree in International Hospitality Management